Mason-McDuffie Mortgage Corporation First-time Homebuyer Seminar
When: July 24, 2018 at 6:00 pm.
Where: Chamber of Commerce - Conference Room (101 W. Pine Street, Exeter)
Exploring your optiions as a potential home buyer and uncertain where to find answers? Join me for a "FREE" seminar designed with the First-time Homebuyer in mind. The Following topics will be covered plus I will do Q&A for any questions you may have:
1. Current status of the housing market (i.e. price, house inventory, appreciation, etc)
2. Rent or buy
3. Advantages vs disadvantaes of homeownership
4. Steps to take in preparation for purchasing a home
5. What to consider when choosing a lender & Realtor - your "Professional Partners"
6. How to navigate the buying process
7. Loan program highlights
For more information and to register call or email me. Contact information is below.
Richard Gosvener - Loan Officer
2920 W. Main St. Visalia, CA 93291
Office - (559) 335-4212
Cell - (559) 816-3985
Fax (844) 745-2707